Thursday, December 11, 2008

Bought a new printer

So my old printer ran out of ink the other day. I have printed so many coupons poor thing couldn't handle it.

Went to Walmart to pick up the black ink and they wanted $21 for it but was out. They said it would be a week or two before back in stock. So I looked at the printers. I noticed the HP all-in-printer that was on sale for $29 on Black Friday is now marked down to $24.

Being the frugal person I am I made sure and check the prices on the ink. $14.50 for black and $18 for color. Much better than what my previous printer ink costs. I'll probably still check on ebay and see if I can get a better price.

1 HP AIO printer $24 (saved $5)
14 Nestle Hot Coco 10 ct boxes $1 each used the $1 off 2 mfc
1 6 piece barrettes (no coupons *gasp*)
Subtotal $40.78
Total after coupons $35.65

I think I am getting more noticed for my coupons all the time. The cashier asked before ringing me up if I had any match ads first LOL. Then on the way out the door another cashier wanted to know what good deals I had gotten today.

I will be giving a coupon class for a Family Rewards meeting sometime in February or March. I'm looking forward to it. I told them I should bring all the free stuff I have in my basement and then realized I probably couldn't fit it in the van.

I noticed these good deals this weekend at Hy-vee. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday only. They also are serving cake on Saturday from 11 a.m until 1 p.m. to welcome the store director. I'll be there for cake and good deals on Saturday!
Pepsi 12 pack 5/$10
90% lean ground beef $1.99/lb.
Boneless skinless chicken breasts $1.49/lb.

No comments: